Saturday Night Post



Good Evening!
I have been busy the past couple of days and could not get an opportunity to update the weather blog. Before I talk about Southern Ontario, I wanted to say that the storm that has been the topic of discussion the past couple of days is now pulling away from Washington DC. This storm has dumped nearly 30 inches of snow in the area and I am quite happy to announce that this storm will be looked back on as a storm to remember. If you live in Washington DC then think about this. Washington DC hasn't seen a storm like this in 90 years. Not a lot of years? Most people die before reaching 90 years old. So consider yourself lucky to see such a storm like the current one affecting or leaving your region.

I would like to introduce a storm prospective to my reader's attention. We could get a similar storm that could travel the same track as the Washington DC Storm of 2010. The difference in this storm is that the snow will not be as heavy and will fall further north than what the past storm track was. This places Southern Ontario in the category of 3-8 inches of snow. The storm will most likely strike Southern Ontario on Wednesday and then explode into a possible blizzard for the east coast. I want to be absolutely sure of the storm track before I draw a map, so please bear with me.

No comments: